Here's what you'll need:
- Your favourite tea - maybe something fruity (I like David's Tea Pink Flamingo)
- a large tea infuser ball
- one lemon
- a pitcher
- a wooden spoon for mixing
- a measuring spoon
Oh, and of course water, but I figured that was a given.
2. Pour approximately 1L of boiling water into the pitcher (with the infuser hooked on) and let steep for 5-7 minutes.
3. Stir in 2-4 teaspoons of honey, depending on your preferred sweetness.
4. Slice up a lemon for extra flavour and freshness when serving.
5. Chill for at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
This tea is best enjoyed outdoors when the sun is shining. Put your feet up, get comfy and just relax knowing that you'll be refreshed in a matter of sips. Though, that being said, as I was settling in and enjoying mine it started to pour down rain - so it can just as easily be enjoyed indoors with your ceiling fan!
Tip: if you don't have a tea infuser you can use 2-3 regular sized tea bags instead! Green Tea is another one of my favourites - especially with the honey and lemon.
P.S. I am loving the new beautiful mess app!